One of the best things about cooler temperatures creeping up? Showing off your new fall wardrobe, of course! Check out Downtown Divas's top 5 fall basics for this season.
1. Colored denim is a hot trend for fall and these teal skinny jeans can be dressed down for the classroom or up for a night out on the town.
2. A patterned scarf is a fantastic way to add interest to any ensemble!
3. This striped sweater dress can be paired with tights and boots to achieve the perfect fall outfit!
4. This mocha long sleeve top is practically a neutral and can be layered under a chic blazer for the cooler months ahead. *A statement necklace will definitely add a unique touch to your look!
5. A leather jacket is a must have fall item. Pair it with denim for a causal look or over a dress to achieve an edgy ensemble.