9/7/10

My DREAM TEAM........

Sara and Dimitra-aka "My rising stars"

THANK YOU form the bottom of my heart for all your hard work and dedication! I LOVE and ADORE you BEAUTIFUL women so much! I have to be the luckiest business owner alive to have such AMAZING ladies on my "dream team!"

Sara-You are a remarkable store manager. Anything and everything I need, I KNOW I can count on you to go above and beyond! You are such a beautiful person inside and out! And your fashion sense is ridiculous! You literlly live, breath and eat fashion! I LOVE it! :)

D-You are just WILD.....plain and simple! Ha! You are so full of energy and life!(except for when you come into work with greasy hair! Lol) I know I will forever be young as long as you are employed here! You to are a great asset to DIVAS! ;)


I LOVE and appreciate you two beyond belief! Looking forward to our outstanding future!

xoxo-Cori
(enough sappy BS, I need to get back to work! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment